We want to help provide you with the steps on what to do when it comes to getting ready to sell your home!
Complete Listing Paperwork
Gather the following in order to complete your seller’s homework and formal paperwork:
- Survey – if in a flood zone, elevation certificate
- Floor Plan and Deed
- Title Report
- Previous Title Insurance Policy if under 3 years
- Spare House Key(s)
- HOA Contact Information
- List of Upgrades
- Mortgage Payoff Information
Prepare your house for your professional photography appointment
- Clean off the counter-tops in both the kitchen and baths
- Remove shampoo bottles from showers
- Remove magnets from the fridge
- Remove small throw rugs and kitchen or bath towels from around the house
- De-clutter – think model home and de-personalize
- Remove tablecloths and doilies
- Power wash driveway, patio, and sidewalks
- Open all drapes and blinds
- Turn on all lights
**We will not photograph closets or the interior of the garage so feel free to use those to store boxes or other items from the house.**
Homes For Sale in Kissimmee
Showing Your Home
Showing Time allows licensed Real Estate agents to schedule showings 24/7. Showings will not begin until your home is ACTIVE on MLS.
Appointments to view your home is coordinated through Showing Time. You will receive an invitation shortly after your listing is active to set your showing notification preferences. Agents and our staff will take care of bringing buyers to your home, all you need to do is prepare for showings! You will receive emails, phone calls, or text messages depending on your appointment preferences to confirm showing appointments.
Do You Have More Questions About Getting Ready To Sell Your Home?
Call or Text us now at 321-567-1202! 🏡
Enjoy this content? You may also be interested in…
Five Factors of Selling a Home
Should I Have My Home Inspected?