**Hurricane Preparedness- Secure your outdoor items and help your neighbors!**
Over the next few hours we encourage you strongly to secure your outdoor items and volunteer to help your neighbors do the same!
– Bring in items from your front and back porch, even if screened in. Keep in mind metal patio furniture can be placed/sunk in your pool
– BBQ’s, even full size, needs to come inside or be in the garage.
– Water fountains and hoses, yard toys, hoses, bird feeders, home security signs… absolutely EVERYTHING needs to come inside or in your garage. (Even large benches and heavy items.)
– Lights and other items you may have secured with a nail or two need to come in. They will get blown off.
– Garbage cans MUST be inside your garage as well
– If your neighbors are not home (evacuated, on vacation, empty rental, abandoned, foreclosed, snowbirds, etc) please consider securing their items for them in your house if they haven’t done so before the hurricane hits.
Take a breath and be safe all! We’re here with you.