Single-Family Existing Homes
- Sales of single-family homes decreased to 508 during the week of Sep 5, from 837 the week prior
- The median price of single family homes increased to $355,000, a change of 1.4%
- The number of single-family home foreclosure transactions decreased to 2 last week, from 4 the week of Aug 29
- The number of single-family home short-sale transactions increased to 3 from 1 the week prior
- Single-family inventory increased by 90, and now sits at 2,943
Condos, Townhomes, and Villas
- Sales of condos, townhomes, and villas decreased to 147 during the week of Sep 5, from 281 the week prior
- The median price of condos, townhomes, and villas increased to $220,000, a change of 1.9%
- The number of condo, townhome, and villa foreclosure transactions decreased to 0 last week, from 1 the week of Aug 29
- The number of condo, townhome and villa short-sale transactions increased to 1 from 0 the week prior
- Condo inventory increased by 5, and now sits at 1,060
This representation is based in whole or in part on data supplied by the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association and the Stellar Multiple Listing Service. Neither the association nor StellarMLS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the association or by StellarMLS does not reflect all real estate activity in the market. Due to late closings, an adjustment is necessary to record those closings posted after our reporting date.
ORRA REALTOR® sales represent sales involving Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association members, who are primarily – but not exclusively – located in Orange and Seminole counties. Note that statistics released each month December be revised in the future as new data is received.
Orlando MSA numbers reflect sales of homes located in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, and Lake counties by members of any REALTOR® association, not just members of ORRA.