Halloween Horror Nights™, the nation’s premier Halloween event, puts you right into some of the most heart-pounding moments in horror history. On select nights from September 15th through November 4th, 2017, the streets of Universal Studios Florida™ theme park come alive with hordes of horrifying mutants, monsters and maniacs. With over 25 years of experience to draw from, nobody creates a more nightmarish Halloween event filled with truly original scares and authentic horror movie moments. You can explore terrifying haunted houses, make your way through multiple scare zones where creatures lurk around every turn, enjoy outrageous live shows, and experience many of the park’s most exciting rides and attractions.
Halloween Horror Nights 27 R.I.P. Experience OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Halloween Horror Nights 27 R.I.P. Experience (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 and end at 9:30 a.m. (E.T.) on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Completely fill out the contest registration form located at http://wemertgrouprealty.com/win-an-rip-experience-at-universal-orlando-halloween-horror-nights-27/
Maximum one (1) entry per person. Sponsors will not be responsible for late, or misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software whether originating with sender or Sponsor
4. Winner Selection and Notification. The Sweepstakes Administrator will conduct a random drawing on or about October 25, 2017, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to select one Prize winner. The potential Prize winner will be notified by telephone or email, at the Sweepstakes Administrator’s sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes Administrator attempts to contact the potential Prize winner via telephone and cannot engage in a live conversation with the potential Prize winner before October 27, 2017, then such person may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected via random drawing, if time permits. Although the Sweepstakes Administrator may, in its sole discretion, choose to leave a message or messages on such potential winner’s voicemail service or answering machine, such messages are solely to facilitate live contact before October 27, 2017 and do not constitute a “live conversation” for purposes of these Official Rules. If the Sweepstakes Administrator attempts to contact the potential Grand Prize winner via email, then the potential Grand Prize winner must respond to such email, and provide all requested information, within the time specified in the email or such person may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be enforced.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Prize Winner will receive:
Two (2) Halloween Horror Nights 2017 event tickets valid on October 27, 2017. Two (2) Halloween Horror Nights 2017 R.I.P. Tour passes valid on October 27, 2017 at 7:15 p.m. (E.T.).
NOTE: Winner must use event tickets and passes on October 27, 2017 or winner will forfeit Prize. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. All tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. Universal Orlando reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. All tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at either of the theme parks or within any of the Universal City Walk venues. (ARV of Prize: $589.96)
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by telephone at the time and on the day they are selected. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 650 N Alafaya Trl. Ste. 105, Orlando, FL 32828 by 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) on Friday, October 25, 2017. Office visits must be between the hours of 8:30 a.m. (E.T.) and 5 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays and Winner must present a valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Halloween Horror Nights is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with Wemert Group Realty. The decisions of Sponsor and the Sweepstakes judges regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Michael Resnick at 407-777-4250.